The RISO In-line Print-to-Mail Solution offers single-pass, variable data mail production which meets the security, speed, and quality needs of a wide range of business, educational or religious institutions that mail static or personalized (variable data) printed communications.
“With the introduction of the RISO In-line Print-to-Mail Solution, digital service providers can easily and efficiently convert an 8’ x 12’ area of floor space into an in-house white paper factory / mail center,” notes Richard Mattina, Associate Vice President, Marketing & Business Development, RISO, Inc. “Users can now produce colorful and personalized mail projects of virtually any volume, with a drastic reduction in time and direct labor costs. It’s a revenue stream just waiting to happen.”
- Secure and Confidential Printing: The RISO In-line Print to Mail Solution eliminates the need for barcoding and intelligent inserters. Printing insert and envelope at the same time, it increases mailpiece integrity, reduces operator intervention and processing errors, and minimizes risk due to errors subject to regulations like HIPAA/SOX/GLBA in Healthcare, Insurance, and Finance industries.
- Automatically Print, Fold, Insert, and Seal: Up to five tri-folded letter-sized pages or three quad-folded legal-sized pages (20 lb. bond) can be wrapped and sealed in a single pass, producing a professionally finished mail piece.
- Professional Productivity: At speeds up to 2,220 (single page insert) mail pieces printed, fully wrapped and sealed per hour, the RISO In-line Print-to-Mail Solution is ideal for all production environments.
- Cost Savings: The system provides low-cost color on both envelope and inserts to maximize cost savings of each mail run. Users can take advantage of all the postal discounts through the integration of address hygiene and pre-sort, CASS/PAVE Certified Mailing software.
- Space & Power Savings: This automated RISO system’s small footprint easily fits into tight mailrooms, mail centers and print shops. Additionally, the system does not require a dedicated line, nor HVAC considerations as it utilizes a standard wall outlet and does not generate heat as most toner-based systems do.
- World’s Fastest Full Color Cut Sheet Ink Printer: When using the 9150 print engine that can be configured with the Envelope Wrapper, users also benefit from the ability to output up to 150 pages per minute of full color variable data output.
First showcased last fall at PRINT13, the In-line Print-to-Mail Solution simplifies personalization of direct mail projects, making the RISO Wrapping Envelope Finisher an ideal solution for direct mail houses and commercial print service providers, as well as Trans-Promotional providers. The RISO In-line Print-to-Mail Solution is now available from RISO and their sales channel network worldwide. For more information, go to http://us.riso.com.
About RISO, Inc.
RISO, Inc., headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, is a wholly owned subsidiary of RISO Kagaku Corporation, Japan's leading manufacturer and distributor of high-speed inkjet printers and digital duplicators. RISO’s X1 ComColor printers offer fast, affordable, environmentally friendly cut-sheet inkjet output color at speeds of up to 150 pages per minute. Its line of digital duplicators includes one- and two-color systems that reliably produce millions of copies, are environmentally friendly, and are easy and inexpensive to use. To learn more about RISO’s X1 ComColor series, visit http://us.riso.com or call 1-800-663-3031 x2.